If you are considering applying for the Texas Stroke Institute Fellowship program, thoroughly review the Texas Medical Board website for an estimated timeline to fulfill requirements.
Please visit the Texas State Medical Board website for pre-licensure and licensing resources.
- Licensure requirements
- Continuing education requirement
- Texas Medical Jurisprudence Exam
- Department of Public Safety Controlled Substances application
- Drug Enforcement Agency controlled substances application
- Texas Standardized Credentialing Application
Please note that the licensing process in Texas is more complex than most states. Obtaining a Texas license may take as long as 6 months.